To comply with COVID-19 regulations, we ask that you do not attend your workshop if you have any cold/flu-like symptoms. Please inform us BEFORE coming to a class if you have any cold/flu-like symptoms so we can arrange an alternative date for your booking.
Otherwise, Cornersmith has a strict 14-day cancellation policy. Please respect this policy. Ensure you have read and understood the points below. We require more than 14 days’ notice for any changes made to a booking.
- Changes made before 14 days from your workshop date can be transferred to another workshop or offered a credit
- Credits are valid for 3 months. It is your responsibility to re-book into another workshop for a date that suits.
- Bookings may only be transferred to another workshop once. After this, you cannot transfer or gain a credit. Your booking is considered forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the workshop date are unable to be transferred or credited. You can send someone in your place, otherwise you forfeit your place in the workshop. We require notice for this.
- Cornersmith reserve the right to cancel workshops. In which case you are entitled to a refund.
- For any changes to your booking, please email [email protected] or call 02 8084 8144